Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ABC Diet

ABC diet....Ana Boot Camp. 50 days of intense dieting for those of us serious enough about losing our disgusting fat and becoming beautiful. I have always struggled with my weight but have never done anything serious to change it. Sure, I've tried regular dieting, but I'm too much of a pig and it just doesn't work. Fasting works for short term weight goals, an event of some kind like a party or wedding you need to look great for. But never have I tried anything this drastic. I'm serious about it though and this time I won't let anything get in my way. Not even my own selfishness or disgusting urges and desires. As I set out on this road to perfection, I post my thoughts, goals, and progress here to share with anyone who is interested. It would be great to have accountability partner(s) or just friends to provide general encouragement as this is not an easy road. After all, beauty is pain. If it were easy, everyone would do it. So those of you who have the courage and drive, I invite you to come along with me on the road to perfection.

height: 5' 8"
current: 160 lbs
lowest: 130 lbs
highest: 167 lbs
goal: 110

No comments:

Post a Comment